Digital Technologies has become an integral part of teaching learning and assessment, however as students become citizens of the digital community, they must be guided and facilitated in how to behave responsibly online and develop good judgement when interacting in a global digital society.
This workshop will explore:
- Digital Citizenship online and in the classroom. (What does it mean to be a good citizen and a citizen in the digital world?)
- Being ethical online (Citing sources, Copyright etc)
- Identifying safe sources of information for students.
- Finding and selecting good quality digital content online.
- Managing myself online (Digital footprint, online identity & social networking)
- Staying safe online (Cyberbullying, Sexting, Inappropriate content)
|Course Date||06-11-2019 5:00 pm|
|Event End Date||06-11-2019 7:00 pm|
|Registration Start Date||11-09-2019|
|Cut off date||06-11-2019 5:00 pm|
|Location||West Cork Education Centre|